Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sabrina thinks I have a coke problem



They say step one is admiting you have a problem. I dont. Does that count as step 1? Much to Sabrina's dismay I've been buying a can of Coke a day. The shit is good. I forgot how good. You can find a freezing cold can in just about any corner store in the neighborhood. Perfect for giving you that get up and go buzz needed to hike 40 miles up a snowy mountain.

Theres only one problem. Make that three. Im starting to get addicted to the sugar. I can feel my body craving the sweet sweet sacrine hit, and it makes me a little weak in the knees. Would I give a blowy in a back alley for a can or two? Not yet. Why? Are you interested?

The second is I heard coke can cause man boobs. All those calories add up, and I think Sabrina should be the only one in this party with D cups.

Last but not least its expensive. A can of coke (or at least what Sabrina tells me) (It seems I can't do basic math, thanks Florida School System!) costs about $4. Yeah $4 a day. Thats a pricey habit. At this rate she calculates a can of coke a day will cost roughly $2000 for the year, which would cut our trip short by a month.

So the question is, how badly do I want to see Australia?

I heard they have good coke there.

1 comments:

Count Chocula said...

DOOD your on the road and can be cheaper than water. Get her a Fresca and get back to it.

Post a Comment