Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Obama killed Dave Matthews

I knew it would come to this eventually. One of my great loves would become jealous of another and strike that love down. I never knew it would be our President doing the striking.

Here's how the bloodbath happened. I purchased 'Dreams of Our Fathers' through the Itunes store. Downloaded it. Synched it with my Iphone. Errr...Wrong move. While synching the audio book, my Iphone decided to erase all of my Dave Matthews albums. All of them. All 1000 + songs. All bootlegs. All B sides. All live shows. All unreleased songs. All Dave and Tim. All of it. Gone. Because of Barack Obama and his dreams. Ugh.

And now I'm Daveless. Me. The guy who has seen him live over 60 times. The guy who listens to nothing, and I mean NOTHING, but Dave. Stuck. Like a rat in a sinking ship, if that rat loved Dave Matthews and had a rat sized Ipod with Dave songs on it. I'm kinda losing it. I mean what am I supposed to do on these bus rides I take, actually talk to Sabrina? Ha, that's gobbledeegook.

sos- stranded in Africa...(pause)...send more DMB.

1 comments:

laurenne said...

ew. sorry. i hate dave matthews. don't be mad.

Post a Comment