Thursday, August 12, 2010

Stuff on my mind grapes

It's been a while since I posted and alots on my mind so instead of writing a bunch of entries I'll just jot down some stuff I'm thinking about.

- I wish I knew more about Islam, and the conflict between Israel and the rest of the Middle East. America has done me a great disservice by not educating me on the truth in regards to this matter.

- I hate flies. Like seriously want every fly in the world to die hate them. They suck and there are so many of them in the world. They buzz all up in your face. Land on your mouth...disgusting. Buzz in your ear. Land on your arm...you swat them, they fly away for a milisecond and then land in the same exact spot you swatted them. Fuckers.

- Sidenote: have you ever thought of where flies go at night? Think about it. Theyre all over the place during the day and then at night, BAM, not a one of them.

- Blue House Thai in Dahab is the best Thai food I've had outside of Chang Mai, Thailand. Go there. Now.

- I can't stand hearing other Americans talk. Seriously, when did every single American female start sounding like Heidi from the Hills. Like oh my God.

- I think I want to do this forever. I'm not even close to being done. There's so much to see. And when you realize how long you can live in other countries on the money you make in America, you too will pack your bags and head for the airport.

- Dahab Egypt might be the coolest place on Earth.

- People in America who don't like Obama are morons. Check out the speech he gave in support of Alexi Giannoulias.Brilliant.
http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2010/08/obama_shows_off_new_stump_spee.html

- In and Out needs to start selling Coconut Milkshakes.

- Inception was good not great.

- I still have not met my nephew Zach..and that's a pretty wierd feeling. Sorry little guy.

- I miss "experimenting" with medical marijuana.

- I'm not sure I have what it takes to have kids. I mean they cry alot. Alot alot. Do they do anything else?

- I really like Tahina and Egyptian bread.

- The Sphynx is alot smaller than I thought it would be.

- The Canes will go 11-1 this year losing a game they shouldn't.

- People will eventually learn the Spacenook is alot cooler than Facebook.

- I will never be able to write a commercial that's funnier than Brett Farves reality. Texting pics of yourslef masterbating WHILE WEARING CROCKS and nothing else to Jenn Sterger?? Really?

0 comments:

Post a Comment