Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nov 19 2010

I feel like I'm on another planet. Or maybe I'm dead. Or maybe I ate a really strong mushroom on one of our walks through the forest. It has to be something, because there is no way that these places I'm visiting exist. There's no way this is the same planet that shares space with New Jersey. No freaking way. My mind has packed up it's bags and said 'Ill see you when you get back to reality'. My eyes explode every 3 seconds. I've never felt more alive in my life.

This place is insane. There are no words to describe how beautiful it is, so i'll invent one. Redombulous. This place is absolutely redombulous. I want to throw my camera into one of these gorgeous waterfalls because my camera is an earthly camera and does not come equipped with the magic technology needed to capture these sites as they are. Ive never seen sky so clear. Never seen blues so blue or yellow so yellow. I think Ive probably seen 10 new colors I didn't know existed. The water here is crystal clear...EVERYWHERE. Whether its falling from the sky, a 3000 foot waterfall, or running alongside your campsite in the middle of town. Crystal clear! The hills go on forever and ever and ever. Every rock face looks like it was placed for a specific reason. Theres no way this place happened by accident. I said to Sabrina the other day that 'if god created the earth, he designed New Zealand.' And I believe it. It fills me with this crazy pride Ive never had before for our planet. Seeing it as it is. As it was before we destroyed it. I like to envision this amazing thing flying through the vastness of space. It makes me laugh at the other planets. They completely suck compared to ours. Jupiter's atmosphere will kill you. You'll freeze to death on Saturn, and burn to pieces on Mercury. That blows. Somewhere out there I'm sure theres a planet that has flying cars and ray guns. They can have them, I'll take these magic waterfalls.

1 comments:

Julia Walsh said...

Give NJ a break!

Post a Comment