Sunday, January 10, 2010

My nephews are going to kill me

My nephew Ben has a guinea pig named Colorful. The above picture is not him, but you get the idea. Colorful is a nice little chap. He keeps to himself. Is quiet. Polite to house guests and hardly ever craps on my nephew's pillow. From what I gather my nephew loves him very much.



My nephew is not going to like the rest of this blog entry.



This is what Colorful would look like after having his neck snapped by a Peuvian woman and thrown into an oven for 2 hours.



And this is what a entire plate of neck snapped, oven baked Colorfuls looks like.



And this is what a neck snapped, oven baked, dancing Colorful looks like.




And this is me...eating Colorful.



Sorry Ben.

What does Guinea Pig taste like you might ask. Well, it tastes like chicken. No fish. No a chickeny fish with a bit of gamey tang for good measure.


Who knew chowing down on my nephews pet with our new Peruvian friends would be one of the best days we've had so far.



2 comments:

Sha said...

Disturbing. On so many levels.

Anonymous said...

That is really disgusting!!!!!! Your a sick dude! I don't know you! You repulse me!

Post a Comment