Friday, February 12, 2010

Carnival pre and post alcohol




PART 1: 18:35 PM Friday

Welp its here. Carnival starts today, and as I sit here in my underwear with AC blasting on my slightly sunburned legs I can't help but wonder what the reality of it all will be like.

I've been anticipating it for weeks and now its here. I half expect a party to break out in the elevator on the way down to the front door of our place. But will it? Will it be as crazy as I think or have i over hyped it in my mind much like the Phantom Menace and the last 3 seasons of Hurricane football?

Will there be boobs?
Will there be lots and lots of boobs?
Will people be making out everywhere?
Will there be music?
Can i last until 7 in the morning if I start drinking now?
Can I last for 4 straight days of drinking?
Will I want to??
Will there be boobs?
Will the music take over the minds of hot women and make them make out with each other?
Will i need a costume?
Where will I pee?
What should I drink (the ciprianas give me acid reflux and the beer is weak as well water)
Will I dance or just stand there tapping my feet like I did at every middle school dance I went to (1)?
Will it be the wildest party I've ever been to, or more like Fantasy Fest in the Keys, where I expected naked hedonism and ended up sheilding my eyes from the sagging boobs and balls of 50 + year old moms, dads, and grandparents.
Will it be better than Burning Man? Better than Spring Break? Better than the season finale of Dexter?
What will it be like and most importantly will there be boobs?

There's only one way to find out...cheers!

PART II: 12:35 PM Saturday

Well Id like to say it was an insane party and somehow I managed my way on stage to perform my rendition of Ants Marching, but alas, it wasnt.
Id like to say i got so drunk i woke up wearing someone elses pants. But no. Im wearing mine.
Id like to say that we pretended to sing along to the samba songs and danced until sunrise. We didnt
We fought. Came home early.
Yippe.
Good thing theres always tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

of coure lots of boobs!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

i enjoy the occasional boob as well

Post a Comment