Monday, February 8, 2010

I think I see a boobie



For the last couple of years Ive watched the Superbowl on a 15 foot HD screen at my pal Lews Superbowl party.

He throws a great party. Free drinks. Best tri tip youve ever eaten, and did I mention the 15 foot HD screen?

Well this year I missed the party...because well you know...I'm in Rio.

Its at this point in the story I realize I have a problem.

I have a huge dependence on American football. I'm a junkie. I'll sleep with you if you have the Direct TV NFL package. Seriously wether you want me to or not. I'll do it.

So whats a junkie to do on Superbowl Sunday, when hes far from his supply, dealer, and any tv that will be showing the game?

Watch the entire thing on scrambled cable of course. Duh!

That's right I watched the entire superbowl from my apartment, on scrambled TV...thanks to my youth I'm extremely gifted at this.

The picture was waving this way and that and the audio was in spanish. Come to think of it I could have actually been watching reruns of Gossip Girl. Not quite sure.

Congrats to the Houston Texans on their victory. I think it was them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment