Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My wine cellar


I have recently become aware that many of you use my blog as a guide to living your life. Whether it's what beers to drink when traveling or how to sucessfully punch a Great White Shark in the nose, my tips have been the guiding light to many folks. So as a public service to all of my hundreds of readers I will guide you along another potentially confusing road. Wine.

Wine can be difficult for some. What's a good wine? Whats a bad wine? And where can I get it?

Well fear no more my friends. Here's everything you'll ever need to know about wine.

1) wine is good.

2) You should drink alot of it.

3) White wine is for women.

4) Expensive wine isn't always the best.

5) Italian wines are the worst. Followed by French wines.

6) Argentinian Wines are the best. Followed by Australian and some Spanish wines.

Here's a handy dandy list of the only wines you should ever drink. Trust me on this one.

1) Tempus Alba- (Mendoza, Argentina)

2) Molly Dooker- (Adeladie, Australia) Cabernet Savignon

3) Fantail - (Stellenbosch, South Africa) Shiraz

4) R-Renacer - ( Mendoza, Argentina) Malbec blend

5) Postales Del Fin De Mundo - (Mendoza, Argentina) Cabernet Savignon / Malbec

0 comments:

Post a Comment