Thursday, July 29, 2010

In ZAX


Hey remember when I got that tattoo on my back? The one of my fraternity symbol. Man that was cool wasn't it? Yeah. Well, turns out that it has alot cooler meaning here than it does back home. I mean forgive me my fellow Lamb chops, I know the comitment I showed by tattooing our symbol on my body forever has always been met with your upmost respect and appreciation, but here in Egypt the Cross and Crescent represents alot more than bing drinking with your buddies and date raping girls on the weekend.

In Egypt the Cross combined with the Crescent represents peace between Christians and Muslims. Pretty topical tattoo wouldn't you say? I think it's cool. Who knew when I was sitting in that tattoo chair so many years ago, that one day I'd find myself in Egypt impressing the locals with my political stand.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Figures that a Lambda is saying that they date rape girls and "bing" drink. Hysterical.

Post a Comment