Monday, December 21, 2009

Anyone see my meth / extra tank tops?


Funny thing happened on the way to our storage unit.


Turns out the unit next to ours (seperated by a piece of plywood) is / was a meth lab and we might be part of the reason it no longer is.


We went to the unit a few days ago to drop off some more stuff, and noticed some condensation collecting on the ceiling. Using the detective powers I developed through years of watching COPS, I immediately figured out that the condensation had to be from a near by meth lab and/or a leak in the ceiling.
We go back today and the unit is covered in letters from the DEA and local police. The unit has been siezed due to the overflowing amounts of meth found inside! And it was siezed 1 day after we noticed the condensation.


A fucking meth lab! How awesome is that!


I have since deputized myself and bought a cowboy hat and gun. I am the law now.




1 comments:

Shannon Ho'Neal said...

Great! Now where am I going to get my supply?

Post a Comment