Thursday, December 31, 2009

Glow sticks and ear plugs.


Lets play a little word association here.


I say hostel.


You say (if you're the blonde I talked to for far too long at our LA going away party): Hostels? Aren't those for like homless people?


Then I would say: No i think those are called shelters, but close.


Then on your second guess (assuming I gave you one) you said: Oh HOSTELS...you mean the places where Swedish guys like to blast techno music ALL FUCKING NIGHT LONG at volume levels that would make dead ravers twirl their dusty glowsticks...then yes my friend you would have answered correctly.


Theres a reason stereo types exist children, because theyre true.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Hope u had a good New Year' Eve! Love & Miss U! Tammy

Anonymous said...

Hi B and S:
Sorry I missed seeing you before your big adventure! What a trip!!. Am planning to follow you along the way on this blog. I think I signed up as one of your followers so hopefully can pull up your site. Sounds as though you are going to experience some wild and unusual times in the future.
Take care of yourselves and enjoy the time !!
Happy New Year! Love to both...Sally

Post a Comment