Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Sorry if my underwear stinks...


I'm only packing enough for 5 days. HAHAHAHAHA!


For the next 365 days I will be living out of the 65 liters on my back.


In it?


2 pair of jeans

3 t shirts

1 polo (popped collar and all)

1 dress shirt

2 pair of shorts

1 bathing suit

6 pairs of socks (extra short thanks to Cam. He told me my somewhat short socks looked stupid)

1 pair of convertable pants

1 set of pajama pants

annnnnd...a whole lot of deodorant...for Sabrina...she can get pretty ripe.


3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Um, you forgot to mention that giant tub of protein powder. Muscle man.

Anonymous said...

Good call Sabrina, I was going to ask about that. You should bring two bathing suits, you'll want a dry one.

Unknown said...

Hi Bren and Sabrina: Keeping up with you on your site. Great pix and super writing. Should become a documentary !! Green with envy about your Mom's retirement this week. "not fair" !!
Take care and be safe... Sally

Post a Comment