Friday, September 10, 2010

C+C Music Factory never sweat like this before.

Holy mother of God. Kids put your swim suits on we're going for a walk around India. It's humid here. Like real humid. Is it possible for a place to be more than 100% humidity because i think Inidia might be checking in around 400%. We just got back from a leisurely stroll around Mandawa and we look as if we fell into a moat. Covered in sweat. I mean like so much so our skin has been replaced with sweat.

I grew up in Florida. Played baseball in the middle of the summer. Wore jeans all year long. So anytime anyone ever talks to me about humidty i laugh in their face and then punch them in the gut for good measure. I know humidity. I could write twelve soaked novels about it. Dont tell me about humidity because you dont know nothing and I dont like your tone. Unless of course if you're India, because the shit is so thick here you can almost walk on top of it.

I'm going to go dry off now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment